Abdominal pain is most common problem for women. Some of you can experience frequent abdominal pain and for some it can be a very rare but debilitating issue.
Before you go for appropriate treatment for abdominal pain, you have to know the cause behind it.
Here are few most common causes for abdominal pain.
- Many of you can experience pain in both sides of lower abdomen, particularly during your regular ovulation period.
- Regular menstrual periods or premenstrual syndrome can also cause severe abdominal pain for some of you.
- If you are experiencing pain in lower abdomen during pregnancy, it can be a natural sign of pregnancy loss.
- Presence of cysts or fluid filled structures in ovaries also makes you to experience debilitating abdominal pain during menstrual periods.
- Parasitic infections and other gastrointestinal problems can trigger severe abdominal pain.
- Unusual or abnormal production of mucus due to damage of certain organs of your body can also cause abdominal pain.
- Urinary tract infections are most common problem among women and this could be one of the main reasons for abdominal pain in women.
- Other than these, stress, tearing of abdominal muscles, peptic ulcers, and overdose of drugs or medications can lead to abdominal pain.